XMS 204

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xinmin Sec class 204's forum to discuss stuff with teachers and slack.

This is testing for the scrolling announcement. So stop reading and go away. Still reading? You've got to be really bored. Go away NAO!! Determined, huh? Okay keep reading this spam shizz of an announcement. You have just wasted seconds of your precious life. STOP READING OMFGWTFBBQ THIS IS ONLY TESTING!!

+2
Flame^Ice Warrior
Karoshi
6 posters

Sudden Attack

Flame^Ice Warrior
    Flame^Ice Warrior

Character sheet
    Race/Class: 1337/P\/\/N4g3
    Class-based Skills: 1337/P\/\/N4g3 : UBER HAX/ ZOMGBBQWTF EPIC SPAM/Phishing Site/Trojan Horse
    HP: 1337/P\/\/N4g3 : 70

Sudden Attack - Page 2 Empty Re: Sudden Attack

Post  Flame^Ice Warrior Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:18 am

i agree. AK still pwns.
    is Dragunov good?
    Nova
    Nova

Character sheet
    Race/Class: ROFLTeam/LMAOplane
    Class-based Skills: ROFLTeam/LMAOplane : Flying Prowess/Evasion/OMGmissiles/Mini ROFLing Gun
    HP:

Post  Nova Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:21 am

Dragunov can kill if it hits the chest to head area(?) but if you're going to be sniping might as well use TRG.
    RazorHairedBooya
    RazorHairedBooya

Character sheet
    Race/Class: Pokemon/Magikarp
    Class-based Skills: Pokemon/Magikarp : Epic Splashing/Camping Underwater/Splash Attack/Karp Karp Karp
    HP: Pokemon/Magikarp : 100

Post  RazorHairedBooya Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:12 am

Sry I'm rather inactive due to the over usage of the SA game client. I am taking this time(THE STUPID 5 HRS PATCHING TIME) to kindly look up the forums and update myself accordingly. For Joey Tan Jia Yi(In short JTJY)'s case, I suggest you do not look at the KD of the weapon holders of other people. Rather look at yourself. UAR ain't that good, it sucks actually IMO. I suggest an AKS, one of my best guns and a TRG or if you like a Scout.(Or if you are having any financial difficulty please seek Oh Wei Sian[In short OWS] for free @cash at his own disposal) Also I suggest for a knife start of with a Gurkha. Say something amazing before starting off the match. For example:"Split into 7 blossoms, Gurkhania!" Okay that was abit exaggerating. After getting used to Gurkha, I suggest using Tiger for Sniping matches as it is best at close range. Learn the timings of the right click for both too. Also for 3rd Supply Base, I suggest you bringing a smoke nade for obvious reasons. At the Red Team at A hall, you can smoke the left entrance to exit in to the ladder room so that the snipers won't get their hands on you. You can smoke the ladder room and make them think you are at the smoke but actually you are hiding somewhere else. And if you are bored just smoke yourself! Naruto! Nah, I don't watch Naruto =) Ok for flash nades. I haven't got the chance to use it yet cause I think they suck. You flash someone and you kill him, he will scold you like,"Nud flasher, go back to your mummy la." Also you may have an incident when you will flash yourself causing your own death. This must be avoiding by saving that 500 points or 2.5k points. For grenades, PLEASE don't use them at the start of the game. Save it for an appropriate timing. Also if you have insufficient funds, you can get hold of an AK-47. Alot of TRG users want to switch their TRG with an AK-47. AK-47 is an easy gun to use but rather, how to say, common in SA. That is all I have for my short time with the gaming session. Tata~

Booya~!

P.S. Nova where is your "Golden AK-47" that you were talking about a few days ago? I thought you wanted to show us =)
    Karoshi
    Karoshi
    Admin

Character sheet
    Race/Class: Spartan/Warrior
    Class-based Skills: Spartan/Warrior : Phalanax/H4X Mode/Spearpoke/Shieldsmash
    HP: Spartan/Warrior : 100

Post  Karoshi Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:23 pm

P90 = OWNAGE!
    Flame^Ice Warrior
    Flame^Ice Warrior

Character sheet
    Race/Class: 1337/P\/\/N4g3
    Class-based Skills: 1337/P\/\/N4g3 : UBER HAX/ ZOMGBBQWTF EPIC SPAM/Phishing Site/Trojan Horse
    HP: 1337/P\/\/N4g3 : 70

Post  Flame^Ice Warrior Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:50 am

ROFL. gurkha still rox. AK-47 too.
    Nova
    Nova

Character sheet
    Race/Class: ROFLTeam/LMAOplane
    Class-based Skills: ROFLTeam/LMAOplane : Flying Prowess/Evasion/OMGmissiles/Mini ROFLing Gun
    HP:

Post  Nova Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:25 pm

RazorHairedBooya wrote:ZOMG WALL OF TEXT
    i uninstalled it since it looks fugly after awhile...trying to get a copy of photoshop now...if you want to skin i can teach you o.o

EDIT: YAY I MANAGED TO SKIN SUCCESSFULLY ;D SOME SS TO SHOWOFF
    Sudden Attack - Page 2 ScreenShot_11
    Sudden Attack - Page 2 ScreenShot_12

THESE ARE ALL MADE BY MEHHH ;D(CEPT THE CONTAINER LULZ CURRENTLY EDITING)

P.S: That isn't ghurka chrome, i changed to ghurka's skin to chrome's and edited it.
    RazorHairedBooya
    RazorHairedBooya

Character sheet
    Race/Class: Pokemon/Magikarp
    Class-based Skills: Pokemon/Magikarp : Epic Splashing/Camping Underwater/Splash Attack/Karp Karp Karp
    HP: Pokemon/Magikarp : 100

Post  RazorHairedBooya Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Omg looks weird. If I were to skin, I would skin the weapon only, not the map O.O, and definitely not the hands.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:35 am