XMS 204

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xinmin Sec class 204's forum to discuss stuff with teachers and slack.

This is testing for the scrolling announcement. So stop reading and go away. Still reading? You've got to be really bored. Go away NAO!! Determined, huh? Okay keep reading this spam shizz of an announcement. You have just wasted seconds of your precious life. STOP READING OMFGWTFBBQ THIS IS ONLY TESTING!!

+3
zhongwei
RazorHairedBooya
Karoshi
7 posters

Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack!

Poll

How good is SuddenAttack?

[ 3 ]
    Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack! Bar_left50%Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack! Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack! Bar_left17%Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack! Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack! Bar_left0%Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack! Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack! Bar_left33%Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack! Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack! Bar_left0%Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack! Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 6
    Karoshi
    Karoshi
    Admin

Character sheet
    Race/Class: Spartan/Warrior
    Class-based Skills: Spartan/Warrior : Phalanax/H4X Mode/Spearpoke/Shieldsmash
    HP: Spartan/Warrior : 100

Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack! Empty Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack!

Post  Karoshi Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack!
    RazorHairedBooya
    RazorHairedBooya

Character sheet
    Race/Class: Pokemon/Magikarp
    Class-based Skills: Pokemon/Magikarp : Epic Splashing/Camping Underwater/Splash Attack/Karp Karp Karp
    HP: Pokemon/Magikarp : 100

Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack! Empty Re: Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack!

Post  RazorHairedBooya Fri May 01, 2009 1:40 pm

I din really want to vote for first since got "f" word, but I cant lie, it is THAT rocking!
    zhongwei
    zhongwei

Character sheet
    Race/Class: TEST
    Class-based Skills:
    HP:

Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack! Empty Re: Vote for the L33Tness of SuddenAttack!

Post  zhongwei Fri May 01, 2009 10:09 pm

eh, i rly dn get this part of the forum so yeah.
    Karoshi
    Karoshi
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Karoshi Fri May 01, 2009 10:54 pm

Do you even know what SuddenAttack is?
    Nova
    Nova

Character sheet
    Race/Class: ROFLTeam/LMAOplane
    Class-based Skills: ROFLTeam/LMAOplane : Flying Prowess/Evasion/OMGmissiles/Mini ROFLing Gun
    HP:

Post  Nova Sat May 02, 2009 3:15 am

day hab aloot ob prooflems wit new patchees.
    Karoshi
    Karoshi
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Karoshi Sat May 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Yeah, more tankers than in the past =(

I have a feeling that moneysoft is going to screw up SA.
    RazorHairedBooya
    RazorHairedBooya

Character sheet
    Class-based Skills: Pokemon/Magikarp : Epic Splashing/Camping Underwater/Splash Attack/Karp Karp Karp

Post  RazorHairedBooya Sat May 02, 2009 7:27 pm

gateway is a screwed up map. Dragon road is ok and one of me favourite. Patching problem took me 6hrs to fix O.O Submarine ain't my fav now cuz of all the ppl not using trgs but aks. So disturbing

Maps I like: Warehouse, 3rd Supply, Dragon Road
    Maps I don't like: G-Cube, Burning River, The Shark thing, (I think its called) Mad cage, Gateway

Btw Thx for the weapon Wei Sian! =D(Although I shouldn't have asked at this time cause I really can't play much[Exams...])
    stormcharger
    stormcharger
    Admin

Character sheet
    Race/Class: Spartan/Skirmisher
    Class-based Skills: Spartan/Skirmisher : Keen Eye/Hardened Javelins/Javelin Throw/Rapid Shot
    HP: Spartan/Skirmisher : 90

Post  stormcharger Sat May 02, 2009 7:59 pm

omfg g cube is t3h most creative map eva u dun c gravity defying people fly arn in CS nw do u. also nades go down in g cube when theres no gravity O.O
    Karoshi
    Karoshi
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Karoshi Sat May 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Actually you do. There's the low-g option =D
    RazorHairedBooya
    RazorHairedBooya

Character sheet

Post  RazorHairedBooya Sun May 03, 2009 3:46 pm

IDK i dont like it cuz the first time i played it, i got a score of 0 kills 9 deaths =.=
    stormcharger
    stormcharger
    Admin

Character sheet
    Race/Class: Spartan/Skirmisher
    Class-based Skills: Spartan/Skirmisher : Keen Eye/Hardened Javelins/Javelin Throw/Rapid Shot
    HP: Spartan/Skirmisher : 90

Post  stormcharger Sun May 03, 2009 8:32 pm

always play blue team =D though u may get sniped. if u do go from underneath and own dem =D
    Karoshi
    Karoshi
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Karoshi Sun May 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Something's wrong with me my kd dropped to 56 >=|
    Karoshi
    Karoshi
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Karoshi Mon May 04, 2009 11:30 pm

Warehouse knife + Red Team + Ghurka = EPIC WIN
    senbazuru~
    senbazuru~

Character sheet
    Race/Class: 1337/P\/\/N4g3
    Class-based Skills: 1337/0\/\/|\|4g3 : HAX/OMGWTFBBQ SPAM/Emote Attack/Smiley Spam
    HP: Cyborg/Tanker : 150

Post  senbazuru~ Wed May 13, 2009 2:35 pm

I am not sure but I would vote to be average. Anyway,since so many like the game, it should be good, right?

i know u would be thinking something like "obviously" haha
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz^^
    jerronchua55

Character sheet
    Race/Class: TEST
    Class-based Skills:
    HP:

Post  jerronchua55 Sun May 24, 2009 10:47 pm

i voted "Wow it sucks balls I'm going to tell everybody of its fubar-ness." lol
    RazorHairedBooya
    RazorHairedBooya

Character sheet

Post  RazorHairedBooya Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:34 pm

Okay... an update of maps I like/don't like.

Like: Warehouse, 3rd Supply Base, Mad Cage, Airport, Dragon Road, Province, Stormvile, Golden Eye, and some others juz din come to mind.
    Don't Like: G-Cube, Submarine, Frozen City, Shark Tail, Ocean Station[This one is abit soso cause I like the wide places you can bomb at A site], Gateway[Also soso, cause you can actually camp at 1 spot and snipe n snipe =)], Royal Road, and others that ALSO can't come to my mind.

That's it! Hope you enjoy your stay, btw is Malaysia infected with the H1N1? Cause I'm going there from 19 June 09 - 20 June 09.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:01 am