XMS 204

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xinmin Sec class 204's forum to discuss stuff with teachers and slack.

This is testing for the scrolling announcement. So stop reading and go away. Still reading? You've got to be really bored. Go away NAO!! Determined, huh? Okay keep reading this spam shizz of an announcement. You have just wasted seconds of your precious life. STOP READING OMFGWTFBBQ THIS IS ONLY TESTING!!

+2
retarded-girl
senbazuru~
6 posters

JOKES ONLY(sick and all)

senbazuru~
    senbazuru~

Character sheet
    Race/Class: 1337/P\/\/N4g3
    Class-based Skills: 1337/0\/\/|\|4g3 : HAX/OMGWTFBBQ SPAM/Emote Attack/Smiley Spam
    HP: Cyborg/Tanker : 150

JOKES ONLY(sick and all) - Page 2 Empty Re: JOKES ONLY(sick and all)

Post  senbazuru~ Fri May 01, 2009 10:43 pm

The woman had been away for two days visiting a sick friend in another city. When she returned, her little boy greeted her by saying, "Mommy, guess what! Yesterday I was playing in the closet in your bedroom and daddy came into the room with the lady next door and they got undressed and got into your bed and then daddy got on top of her..."

Sonny's mother held up her hand. "Not another word. Wait till your father comes home and then I want you to tell him exactly what you've just told me."

The father came home. As he walked into the house, his wife said, "I'm leaving you. I'm packing now and I'm leaving you." "But why--" asked the startled father. "Go ahead, Sonny. Tell daddy just what you told me."

"Well," Sonny said, "I was playing in your bedroom closet and daddy came upstairs with the lady next door and they got undressed and got into bed and daddy got on top of her and then they did just what you did with uncle John when daddy was away last summer."

HAHA.They both cheated on each other!!!!
    stormcharger
    stormcharger
    Admin

Character sheet
    Race/Class: Spartan/Skirmisher
    Class-based Skills: Spartan/Skirmisher : Keen Eye/Hardened Javelins/Javelin Throw/Rapid Shot
    HP: Spartan/Skirmisher : 90

Post  stormcharger Fri May 01, 2009 10:44 pm

We are in trouble...

The population of this country is 300 million.

160 million are retired.

That leaves 140 million to do the work.

There are 85 million in school.

Which leaves 55 million to do the work.

Of this there are 35 million employed by the federal government.

Leaving 15 million to do the work.

2.8 million are in the armed forces preoccupied with killing Osama Bin-Laden. Which leaves 12.2 million to do the work.

Take from that total the 10.8 million people who work for state and city Governments. And that leaves 1.4 million to do the work.

At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals.

Leaving 1,212,000 to do the work.

Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons.

That leaves just two people to do the work.

You and me.

And there you are,

Sitting on your ass,

At your computer, reading jokes.

Nice ... Real nice!
    stormcharger
    stormcharger
    Admin

Character sheet
    Class-based Skills: Spartan/Skirmisher : Keen Eye/Hardened Javelins/Javelin Throw/Rapid Shot

Post  stormcharger Fri May 01, 2009 10:47 pm

A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"

"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied.

"Will you use it to gamble instead of buying food?" the man asked.

"No, I don't gamble," the homeless man said. "I need everything I can get just to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on greens fees at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked.

"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in 20 years!"

"Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district instead of food?" the man asked.

"What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the homeless man.

"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting."

The man replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up beer, gambling, golf, and sex."
    stormcharger
    stormcharger
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  stormcharger Fri May 01, 2009 10:52 pm

A Mom is driving a little girl to her friends house for a play date.

"Mommy," the little girl asks, "how old are you?"

"Honey, you are not supposed to ask a lady her age," the mother warns. "It is not polite."

"OK," the little girl says, "How much do you weigh?"

"Now really," the mother says, "these are personal questions and are really none of your business."

Undaunted, the little girl asks, "Why did you and daddy get a divorce?"

"That is enough questions, honestly!" The exasperated mother walks away as the two friends begin to play.

"My Mom wouldn't tell me anything," the little girl says to her friend.

"Well," said the friend, "all you need to do is look at her drivers license. It is like a report card, it has everything on it."

Later that night the little girl says to her mother, "I know how old you are, you are 32."

The mother is surprised and asks, "How did you find that out?"

"I also know that you weigh 140 pounds."

The mother is past surprise and shock now. "How in heavens name did you find that out?"

"And," the little girl says triumphantly, "I know why you and daddy got a divorce."

"Oh really?" the mother asks. "Why?"

"Because you got an F in sex."
    stormcharger
    stormcharger
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  stormcharger Fri May 01, 2009 10:54 pm

There once was an Indian who had only one testicle, and whose given name was 'Onestone'. He hated that name and asked everyone not to call him Onestone.

After years and years of torment Onestone finally cracked and said, "if anyone calls me Onestone again I will kill them!"

The word got around and nobody called him that any more.Then one day a young woman named Blue Bird forgot and said, "good morning, Onestone." He jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into the forest where he made love to her all day and all night. He made love to her all the next day, until Blue Bird died from exhaustion.

The word got around that Onestone meant what he promised he would do.

Years went by and no one dared call him by his given name until a woman named Yellow Bird returned to the village after being away. Yellow Bird, who was Blue Bird's cousin, was overjoyed when she saw Onestone. She hugged him and said, "Good to see you, Onestone

Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest, then he made love to her all day, made love to her all night, made love to her all the next day, made love to her all the next night, but Yellow Bird wouldn't die!

What is the moral of this story?............

And the moral is.... You can't kill two birds with one stone!!
    stormcharger
    stormcharger
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  stormcharger Fri May 01, 2009 10:55 pm

The train was very crowded, so the soldier walked the length of the train, looking for an empty seat. The only unoccupied seat was directly adjacent to a well-dressed middle-aged French lady and was being used by her little dog. The war weary soldier asked, "Please, ma'am, may I sit in that seat?" The French woman looked down her nose at the soldier, sniffed and said, "You Americans. You are such a rude class of people. Can't you see my Little Fifi is using that seat?"

The soldier walked away, determined to find a place to rest, but after another trip down to the end of the train, found himself again facing the woman with the dog.

Again he asked, "Please, lady. May I sit there? I'm very tired." The French woman wrinkled her nose and snorted, "You Americans! Not only are you rude, you are also arrogant".

The soldier didn't say anything else; he leaned over, picked up the little dog, tossed it out the window of the train and sat down in the empty seat.

The women shrieked and railed, and demanded that someone defend her and chastise the soldier.

An English gentleman sitting across the aisle spoke up, "You know, sir, you Americans do seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You eat holding the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your autos on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you've thrown the wrong bitch out the window."
    stormcharger
    stormcharger
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  stormcharger Fri May 01, 2009 11:04 pm

Russian President Putin called President George W. Bush with an emergency. "Our largest condom factory has exploded!" the Russian President cried. "It's my people's favorite form of birth control. This is a true disaster!"

"Mr. Putin, the American people would be happy to do anything within their power to help you," replied the President.

"I do need your help" said Putin. "Could you possibly send 1,000,000 condoms ASAP to tide us over?"

"Why certainly! I'll get right on it,"said Bush.

"Oh, and one more small favor, please?" said Putin.

"Yes?"

"Could the condoms be red in color and at least 10" long and 4" in diameter?" said Putin.

"No problem," replied the President.

Mr. Putin hung up and started laughing with his aides about how those stupid Americans will fall for anything.

George hung up and called the President of a condom company. "I need a favor. You've got to send 1,000,000 condoms right away over to Russia."

"Consider it done," said the president of the condom company.

"Great! Now listen, they have to be red in color, 10" long and 4" wide."

"Easily done. Anything else?"

"Yeah," said the President, "print 'MADE IN AMERICA, SIZE: SMALL' on each one!"
    stormcharger
    stormcharger
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  stormcharger Fri May 01, 2009 11:05 pm

One morning, the husband returns the boat to their lakeside cottage after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.

Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out.

She motors out a short distance, anchors, puts her feet up, and begins to read her book.

The peace and solitude are magnificent.

Along comes a Fish and Game Warden in his boat.

He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning, Ma'am.

What are you doing?" "Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't that obvious?").

"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her.

"I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing.

I'm reading.

"Yes, but I see you have all the equipment.

For all I know you could start at any moment .

I'll have to take you in and write you up.

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.

"But I haven't even touched you," says the Game Warden.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment.

For all I know you could start at any moment.

"Have a nice day ma'am," and he left.

MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads.

It's likely she can also think
    stormcharger
    stormcharger
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  stormcharger Fri May 01, 2009 11:05 pm

A Russian woman married an Australian gentleman and they lived happily ever after in Melbourne . The poor lady was not very proficient in English, but did manage to communicate with her husband. The real problem arose whenever she had to shop for groceries.

One day, she went to the butcher and wanted to buy chicken legs. She didn't know how to put forward her request, and in desperation, clucked like a chicken and lifted up her skirt to show her thighs. Her butcher got the message, and gave her the chicken legs.

Next day she needed to get chicken breasts, again she didn't know how to say it, and so she clucked like a chicken and unbuttoned her blouse to show the butcher her breasts. The butcher understood again, and gave her some chicken breasts.

On the 3rd day, the poor lady needed to buy sausages. Unable to find a way to communicate this, she brought her husband to the store... (Please click spoiler)

Spoiler:
    stormcharger
    stormcharger
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  stormcharger Fri May 01, 2009 11:06 pm

The new Marine Captain was assigned to a recon company in a remote post in the desert. During his first inspection, he noticed a camel hitched up behind the mess tent.

He asks the First Sergeant why the camel is kept there

Well, sir," is the reply, "as you know, there are 250 men here and no women. And sir, sometimes the men have ... urges. That's why we have the camel,sir.

"The Captain says, "I can't say that I condone this, but I understand about urges, so the camel can stay."

About a month later, the Captain starts having a real problem with his own urges, and asks the First Sergeant to bring the camel to his tent. Putting a
    stool behind the camel, the Captain stands on it, pulls down his pants, and has sex with the camel. When he is done, he asks the First Sergeant, "Is that how the men do it?"

No sir," the First Sergeant replies. "They usually just ride the camel into town."
    stormcharger
    stormcharger
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  stormcharger Fri May 01, 2009 11:10 pm

We are in trouble...

The population of this country is 300 million.

160 million are retired.

That leaves 140 million to do the work.

There are 85 million in school.

Which leaves 55 million to do the work.

Of this there are 35 million employed by the federal government.

Leaving 15 million to do the work.

2.8 million are in the armed forces preoccupied with killing Osama Bin-Laden. Which leaves 12.2 million to do the work.

Take from that total the 10.8 million people who work for state and city Governments. And that leaves 1.4 million to do the work.

At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals.

Leaving 1,212,000 to do the work.

Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons.

That leaves just two people to do the work.

You and me.

And there you are,

Sitting on your ass,

At your computer, reading jokes.

Nice ... Real nice!
    stormcharger
    stormcharger
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  stormcharger Fri May 01, 2009 11:11 pm

A crusty old Marine Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely young idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation.

"Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?"

"Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature."

The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action."

"Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."

The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself."

The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner. Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?"

"1955, ma'am."

"Well, there you are. You really need to chill out and quit taking everything so seriously! I mean, no sex since 1955! She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to "relax" him several times.

Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and said, "Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955!"

The Sergeant Major, glancing at his watch, said in his serious voice, "I should hope not ma'am, it's only 2130 now."
    stormcharger
    stormcharger
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  stormcharger Fri May 01, 2009 11:11 pm

Two Irish nuns have just arrived in USA by boat and one says to the other, "I hear that the people in this country actually eat dogs."

"Odd," her companion replies, "but if we shall live in America, we might as well do as the Americans do."

Nodding emphatically, the mother superior points to a hot dog vendor and they both walk towards the cart.

"Two dogs, please," says one.

The vendor is only too pleased to oblige and he wraps both hot dogs in foil and hands them over the counter. Excited, the nuns hurry over to a bench and begin to unwrap their "dogs."

The mother superior is first to open hers.She begins to blush and then, staring at it for a moment, leans over to the other nun and whispers ...cautiously:

"What part did you get?"
    stormcharger
    stormcharger
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  stormcharger Fri May 01, 2009 11:12 pm

A guy calls a company and orders their 5-day, 10 lb. weight loss program.

The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck.

She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, 'If you can catch me, you can have me.'

Without a second thought, he takes off after her. A few miles later puffing and puffing, he finally gives up. The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens. On the fifth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 10 lbs. as promised.

He calls the company and orders their 5-day/20 pound program.

The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, 'If you catch me you can have me'.

Well, he's out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and he does his best, but no such luck. So for the next four days, the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better shape. Much to his delight on the fifth day when he weighs himself, he discovers that he has lost another 20 lbs. as promised.

He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7-day/50 pound program. 'Are you sure?' asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program.'

'Absolutely,' he replies, 'I haven't felt this good in years.'

The next day there's a knock at the door; and when he opens it he finds a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, 'If I catch you, you're mine.'

He lost 63 pounds that week
    stormcharger
    stormcharger
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  stormcharger Fri May 01, 2009 11:14 pm

A priest was driving along and saw a nun on the side of the road. He stopped and offered her a lift which she accepted. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to open and reveal a lovely leg. The priest had a look and nearly had an accident.

After controlling the car, he stealthfully slid his hand up her leg. The nun looked at him and immediately said, "Father, remember psalm 129?"

The priest was flustered and apologized profusely. He forced himself to remove his hand. However, he was unable to remove his eyes from her leg.

Further on while changing gear, he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun once again Said, "Father, remember psalm 129?" Once again the priest apologized. "Sorry sister, but the flesh is weak."

Arriving at the convent, the nun got out, gave him a meaningful glance, and went on her way.

On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to retrieve a bible and looked up psalm 129. It Said, "Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory."

MORAL OF THE STORY: Always be well informed in your job, or you might miss a great opportunity!
    senbazuru~
    senbazuru~

Character sheet
    Class-based Skills: 1337/0\/\/|\|4g3 : HAX/OMGWTFBBQ SPAM/Emote Attack/Smiley Spam

Post  senbazuru~ Sat May 02, 2009 12:15 pm

haha.lols.nice one peng wai. I like the first one,the train one and the gala ball one. Thats talking about the time,not the year..I didn't get it the first time.

An office manager arrives at his department and sees an employee sitting behind his desk totally stressed out. He gives him the advice: "I went home every afternoon for two weeks and had myself pampered by my wife. It was fantastic and it really helped, you should try it too!". Two weeks later when the manager arrives at his department he sees the man happy and full of energy at his desk. The faxes are piling up and the computer is running at full speed. "I see you followed my advice?".

"I did", answers the employee, "It was great! By the way I didn't know you had such a nice house!".

lols.The guy went to his house.
    senbazuru~
    senbazuru~

Character sheet

Post  senbazuru~ Wed May 13, 2009 12:40 pm

WOOHHHOOOO!!!! This whole dang forum is mine^^
    I realised that I haven't posted any jokes since the exams started cause i was busy...mapling? and studying at that! I will be posting more today. probably,ALOT.So....
    p.s. this is my first time to the forum since the exams started^^
    senbazuru~
    senbazuru~

Character sheet

Post  senbazuru~ Wed May 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"

His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, rub my hands on my wife's ass and say, 'How about a blowjob?' ....and she's always sound asleep."

If,you don't get it...especially liya F5

Spoiler:
    senbazuru~
    senbazuru~

Character sheet

Post  senbazuru~ Wed May 13, 2009 12:46 pm

Five people are on a plane, four guys and one girl. Suddenly the engine stalls and they crash. Miraculously all five of them survive the crash but are stranded on a small deserted island. Since these four guys will need to have their natural urges satisfied, they decided to make up a schedule. Each guy would get a week to dick the woman as much as possible, the next week another guy and so on. This arrangement works out great for years, satisfying both the guys and the nymphomaniac woman until she suddenly dies. The first month went by and it was really awful; second month was really bad; third month was almost unbearable; fourth month rolls around and the guys couldn't handle it anymore so they buried her.

Haha.Isabel,liya,eryue.I told you this the othe day at the bus stop.
    This should be clearer^^(but this one is a little different...
    Spoiler:
    senbazuru~
    senbazuru~

Character sheet

Post  senbazuru~ Wed May 13, 2009 12:51 pm

A woman is in a coma. Nurses are in her room giving her a sponge bath. One of them is washing her "private area" and notices that there is a response on the monitor when he touches her. They go to her husband and explain what happened, telling him, "Crazy as this sounds, maybe a little oral sex will do the trick and bring her out of the coma." The husband is skeptical, but they assure him that they'll close the curtains for privacy. Besides it's worth a try. The hubby finally agrees and goes into his wife's room. After a few minutes the woman's monitor flat-lines... no pulse... no heart rate. The nurses run into the room. The husband is standing there, pulling up his pants and says, "I think she choked."

I am not sure if I posted this before,cause I read alot of jokes already,just that I didn't post them. Sorry if the are repetitions.gomen^^
    senbazuru~
    senbazuru~

Character sheet

Post  senbazuru~ Wed May 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Three old men were sitting around talking about who had the worst health problems. The seventy-year-old said, "Have I got a problem. Every morning I get up at 7:30 and have to take a piss, but I have to stand at the toilet for an hour 'cause my pee barely trickles out."

"Heck, that's nothing, " said the eighty year old. "Every morning at 8:30 I have to take a shit, but I have to sit on the can for hours because of my constipation. It's terrible".

The ninety-year-old said, "You guys think you have problems! Every morning at 7:30 I piss like a racehorse, and at 8:30 I shit like a pig. The trouble with me is, I don't wake up till eleven."

This is not sick,buts its funny. He shits and pee on the bed^^
    senbazuru~
    senbazuru~

Character sheet

Post  senbazuru~ Wed May 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Little Johnny was sitting in Beginning Sex Ed class one day when the teacher drew a picture of a penis on the board. "Does anyone know what this is?" She asked. Little Johnny raised his hand and said, "Sure, my daddy has two of them!" "Two of them?!" the teacher asked. "Yeah. He has a little one that he uses to pee with and a big one that he uses to brush mommy's teeth!"

sick,sick,sick
    senbazuru~
    senbazuru~

Character sheet

Post  senbazuru~ Wed May 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Three guys were on a trip to Saudi Arabia. One day, they stumbled into a harem tent filled with over 100 beautiful women. They started getting friendly with all the women, when suddenly the Sheik came in. "I am the master of all these women. No one else can touch them except me. You three men must pay for what you have done today.

You will be punished in a way corresponding to your profession." The sheik turns to the first man and asks him what he does for a living. "I'm a cop", says the first man. "Then we will shoot your penis off!", said the sheik. He then turned to the second man and asked him what he did for a living. "I'm a firemen", said the second man. "Then we will burn your penis off!", said the sheik.

Finally, he asked the last man, "And you, what do you do for a living?" And the third man answered, with a sly grin, "I'm a lollipop salesman!"

GET IT????????HAHAHAHA.I like this^^ F2
    Spoiler:

Last edited by senbazuru~ on Wed May 13, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    senbazuru~
    senbazuru~

Character sheet

Post  senbazuru~ Wed May 13, 2009 1:08 pm

There was a couple who were farmers. The husband was old and sickly,so the wife decided to hire a helper. After rounds of interviews, the wife had two suitable candidates in mind. One was an ex-convict and the other,a gay. After much consideration,the wife decided to hire the gay. It turned out to be the right decision because the he worked very hard and helped the couple earn alot of money. The farmer's wife was very pleased and decided to give the him a day off.

The guy was very happy and partied the whole night in town. When he came back, the farmers wife was sitting on the chair and there was delicious food on the table. The guy wanted to speak,but she stopped him.
    "Take off my blouse."she said.
    With trembling fingers,he took them off. " Take off my skirt"Once again,he took them off.
    "Take off my bra." The guy's heart skipped a beat. He slowly took them off.
    "Take off my panties" This time,faster than the rest, he took them off.
    "Next time, don't wear my clothes to town."

Ok.Fine. I wrote this myself cause I couldn't find this joke on the net. It was a different version. Then again, almost the whole class have heard this joke.zzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by Lin Rui on Sun May 17, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blue is for gay, red is for the wife, zhongwei figured it out?)
    zhongwei
    zhongwei

Character sheet
    Race/Class: TEST
    Class-based Skills:
    HP:

Post  zhongwei Sun May 17, 2009 9:19 pm

lol, i dn get the last joke ._.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content